Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heart Wood Block

More Valentine's Decor...

I've had this wood block sitting around from our church craft day more than a year ago. I turned the others into photo blocks and just didn't have a place for this one. I've had it waiting around to be put to good use.



So I took some leftover scrapbook paper from another project I have waiting in the wings. I cut it down to fit the block and distressed the edges.


Then I Mod Podge -ed it onto the wood block.


Then I adhered this little berry wreath to it with hot glue. (I got the wreath at Micheal's with a 40% off coupon - I think it was like $1.90).


And...ta da! Another Valentine's decoration for around the house. Fast, easy, cheap, and cute!


Total Valentine's decorations to be found in my house - 2 !!! ;) Hopefully more will make themselves shown soon :)

2 comments: