Sunday, July 8, 2012

{grout cleaning)


I absolutely love Pinterest. The only problem is that I'm blindly trusting other's links to be correct/useful/yummy/etc.

We have a very light tile in our entire entryway, hallway, and kitchen. Needless to say the grout didn't stay bright white for long! I've hated it but haven't found a way to clean it. I've tried some cleaners and even tried sealing it afterwards but it just didn't do the trick.

Then came along Pinterest and I found a suggestion for a grout cleaner. The formula: mix baking soda and peroxide until it forms a paste. Then apply it with a toothbrush, wait a few minutes, and wipe clean. 


Ta-da! It worked (and made my dirty grout look especially gross)! It came clean quick and was super cheap - I think it's now my go to grout cleaner. Give it a shot!


Now if only I can motivate myself to do the rest of the kitchen!!!


Enjoy!
Photobucket

4 comments: