Thursday, November 5, 2009

Taggie

This past weekend we went to my mom's house and I mentioned that I possibly wanted to try and make baby girl a taggie blanket because she is so in love with tags right now.

My mom immediately said, why don't we go downstairs and make one real quick?

I hoped on that offer and so before I knew it we were browsing through her plethora of fabrics and ribbon and came up with this:

Things you need:

- 2 pieces of fabric cut the same size (any size you want)

- enough ribbon to make as many tags as you want to fit around the edges

Directions:

1. Lay out your fabric.

2. Lay out ribbon, fold in half, and pin to one piece of fabric.

3. Sew straight across one piece of fabric adhering the ribbon to it.

4. Lay the other piece of fabric on top and sew across each side.

I love how it turned out. It was way easy, cheap, and oh so quick to make (under 15 minutes)!

Thanks mom for knowing how to sew and letting me scrounge around all your crafting supplies :)

1 comment:

  1. cute-I just made one too because my little one loves it- oh I made two- and I put an empty crunchy wipes bag in it and he loves it- see here ;) http://mygratitudeattitudes.blogspot.com/2009/10/sensory-baby-tag-blanket-tutoria.html

    ReplyDelete