Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Etsy Shop

After going back and forth several times and then doing some more himming and hawing I finally decided to go for it and open up an Etsy shop and sell some handmade accessories.

Thanks to the teaching, talents, and prodding of friends I thought I'd try it out and see how it goes!

The site is: 123tiedwithabow.etsy.com. It features bows and flowers attached to clips which can be worn on headbands, alone, clipped on bags, etc.

Check it out if you are interested and feel free to pass it along to whomever you'd like :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Erica! Your bows and headbands are super cute! Someday I hope I have a girl so I can get all sorts of cute bows and stuff from you. I am sure you will sell lots as they are darling!

    ReplyDelete