Friday, June 18, 2010

Brag Book

For Mother's Day I made my Momma and Grandma these cute little brag books. My best buddy Kierste over at Brown Paper Packages made me one for Christmas and I have been in love with it ever since! Go check here to see it - the one she gave me is actually the first one pictured on her blog post :)

Things you'll need:

- ID tag holders (I bought mine at Walmart in the office supply section for around $2 bucks)

- Metal clip (Walmart as well)

- Pictures

- Scrapbook paper

- Ribbon

Directions:

1. I made a front and back cover with scrapbook paper.

2. Printed and cut pictures to fit.

3. Hooked them on the ring and added some ribbon!


I have loved mine and keep it in my purse for when others ask me about my family. They are the cutest gifts and hopefully my family is putting theirs to good use as well! Thanks Kierste for the darling idea!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! It turned out so cute, and I love the way you made it landscape, instead of portrait.

    ReplyDelete