Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Time Out Chair

I bought this cute little chair at Robert's (oh how I miss you craft store) in Utah before we moved from there. We didn't have kids yet but I was pregnant and loved the thing and knew I would probably use it in the future.

Well we've definitely used it and now that little one is 3 years old now I still had yet to ever get around to painting it. Mostly because I had NO CLUE what color to do it.

So I finally decided to go simple and painted it my new love Heirloom White by Rustoleum mainly because it will fit in in just about any room in our house. I added some stain and now it sits in the corner ready and waiting to be used.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to go check out Robert's! Where is it in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome I live in Provo! I'll definitely check it out this week. Thanks for the tip! Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete