Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Labels

I know I'm not the only one out in blog-land without a vinyl cutter!!! So, in turn I have done some improvising to get my things organized and labeled without the use of vinyl. I'm always on the hunt (especially at this time of year) for baskets, tupperwares, etc. to help me sort out/get rid of junk and store the things I have nicely.



I'm a girl without a mudroom (sad - I know) and I've had these containers in my entryway closet for awhile now. I didn't want to spend money on vinyl so I put to use on of the best gifts my mother has ever given me - a laminator! I love it and use it all the time! Now our containers are organized and everyone can easily put their things back where they belong!

Directions:

1. Make a word document and list all the labels you want in a desired size, color, and font.
2. Printed them off and cut them out.
3. Distress them and mount them on colored cardstock and distress that.
4. Laminate it and tape it to the container.

Have Fun!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment