This is another one of those projects and was dug up and created from the scrap box. I have had these 3 heart wreaths forever (I bought them for like 25 cents when a local dollar store was going out of business) and have never found a way to put them to use for Valentine's Day. I could never find a way to hang them, link them together, etc. that worked for me. Then I found this leftover wood from another project and they just happened to fit perfectly!
- 3 pieces of wood (these are 7x9 pieces)
- 3 wreaths (any color or shape would be cute)
- Scrapbook paper and Modge Podge (if desired - you could easily just leave these painted)
- Vinyl or stickers or printed from your computer (mine are stickers)
1. Paint your wood using spray paint, craft paint, whatever you have!
2. Cut scrapbook paper to fit the wood. I distressed the edges of the wood and the paper using distress ink.
3. Modge Podge it on. I placed a coat on top as well.
4. Place vinyl/stickers on whenever you'd like saying whatever you'd like!
5. Hot glue your wreaths on.