Friday, July 29, 2011

whiteboard


Yet another bargain at a garage sale. A whiteboard. A large one. For 2 bucks! How can you pass up such a good deal? I obiviously couldn't.




Luckily my kiddos ever so graciously held unto this large sucker while they squished inside the bike trailer carrying it all the way home while I pulled them behind on my bike.




I've gone to garage sales before on my bike and I always tell myself, "this wasn't such a good idea" as I'm trying to juggle a cute white shelf and steer my bike. When will I learn???

After:


(I taped it off and spray painted it black and then attached it to the side of our fridge)





Before:


You can easily make your own using a picture frame. Take the back off and then use vinly or permanent marker to add your own calendar to the glass!

enjoy ~


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment