Friday, July 22, 2011

favorite things

Sorry I've been away for like E.V.E.R. I've been trying to decide what I wanted to do with this blog. Get rid of it? Keep it? I have lots of different interests so I decided I'm going to get rid of my recipe blog and just combine all my other hobbies all right here. I'm taking my love for crafts, decorating, cooking, baking, health and exercise, teaching my kids, and everything else in my life and putting them ALL on here :) Hope it's not too much and you enjoy a little variety!



I have a few favorite things right now that I just must fave about. I can't stop telling my husband how 'in love' I am with these three...


Number One:


This blog. how Sweet it is. It's yummy. The pictures are fabulous. As if that wasn't enough. She is an amazing writer and oh so funny. Every post is a delight to read besides making my mouth water every.single.time. And she's from Pittsburgh - can it get any better? Go check it out - like right now!



Number Two:



Plain Chiobani with Crystal Light. I have loved Chiobani yogurt for a little while now. Doing P90X converted me over to the yummy high protein stuff. I have loved trying all the fun flavors they have and love them all. Then the other day I get the Hungry Girl email in my mailbox and she talks about a new way to try the yogurt. Mix straight up PLAIN greek yogurt with a Crystal Light packet. It adds 5-10 calories depending on how much you use but it comes in with SO much more protein and even LESS calories than the fruit kind for 8 oz. verse 6! I take an entire cupful and then mix in about 1/2 a single packet of the peach/mango Crystal Light. Yummy. Thick. Delicious. A perfect little treat! I've already went and bought 2 more containers of yogurt and can't wait to try more flavors!



Number Three:


I have been on the hunt for the perfect water bottle for a long time now. My journey came to an end this week when I went on a limb and tossed this Cool Gear water bottle into my cart at Walmart.

It doesn't leak, it has a straw (which is super long), the middle comes out and freezes, and the best parts - it's cute and only 5 bucks! Perfect :)


Check out some of these fun new finds!



enjoy~


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment