I love bread. Period. Warm hot doughy bread. Plain, with butter, homemade jam, etc. Just about any way sounds good to me!
When I starting seeing a few places feature a recipe for 7-UP bisuits I knew I had to try them. Number 1 because I had all the ingredients on hand and number 2 because they seemed quick and easy.
I found the recipe on your homebased mom but realized I only had low-fat versions of all the ingredients - but guess what? Still turned out PERFECT!
2 Cups Heathly Bisquick
1/2 Cup fat free sour cream
1/2 Cup diet 7-Up
1/4 cup butter
1. Mix sour cream and Bisquick. Add in 7-Up.
2. The dough will be very soft. I had to keep adding Bisquick to even be able to work with it.
3. Sprinkle Bisquick on counter, pat out to about 1 inch thick, cut into biscuits (I used the top of a drinking glass).
4. Place melted butter in bottom of a 9x9 pan.
5. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes.