Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chocolate-Banana-PB Protein Shake

Ever since the hubby and I did p90x together in the winter he's maintained a more protein rich diet which includes protein powdered. Mixing the stuff with milk just doesn't do it for me. Then one day a running partner told me about this combo she makes - chocolate protein powder, bananas, peanut butter, and milk - UM - YES PLEASE!

So I went home a few days later and tried it out using the recipe I found here

It was delish and I will definitely be making it again - beware it's definitely not a super low calorie drink but is perfect for after a long run or meal replacement.

Ingredients:

- 2 bananas (sliced and frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder

Directions:

1. Blend and serve!

enjoy~





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment